Sunday, November 11

Beauty basics - my own


From left to right: Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden perfume, Clinique Extreme Impact mascara (recently upgraded to this from their High Impact mascara; good formula that washes off but doesn't smudge), Clinique Matt foundation,  Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions, Clarins deoderant, Redken Real Control leave-in conditioner, Kevin Aucoin eyebrow pencil with brush, Mimco tortoise shell clip and rosebud oil. 

My attention to a 'beauty routine' is fuss free and easy on my purse. These are products I use everyday and I would recommend them to anybody.

Green Tea smells fresh and is really affordable. I've been a Clinique girl since I discovered that their product is perfect for me. I think it's important to seek out a skincare brand that works for you and to stick with it. Clarins deodorant is the Prada of deodorants -unnecessary but you'll notice it's way nicer than chemist brands. Nobody has ever seen my hair in its natural unmanageable and frizzy state because of this leave-in conditioner - it's for serious fro's and it's fuss free (also this tube is still going and I bought it at the end of 2011). This eyebrow pencil comes in one colour and can be applied lightly or heavily A good clip is necessary to have laying around for during the day or in the shower or just around the house. Rosebud oil is inexpensive and can be applied lightly on your lips and face at night, heavily on dry spots and on your cuticles. That's what I use it for, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment